Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Artificial Inteligence

Time to post something on my blog again. I figured I would update you on what I have been working on. Lately I have been dabbling with programming artificial intelligence algorithms. I started by looking back at my browser's AI bookmarks folder. Unfortunately most of the bookmarks do not work anymore but I found a website that has not been updated in decades. It is still a gem for ai beginners though. The website is AI Horizon. It starts you out with decision trees and then takes you to the bare bones of neural networks. If you want to start learning artificial intelligence check it out: http://www.aihorizon.com/essays/generalai/index.htm

Also AI Depot has mostly broken links on its front page but if you google it you can find some of the back pages that still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment