Monday, August 19, 2013

Fixed Bug

I noticed the other day that one of my older movies of PlumeriaSC 1 was getting a ton of hits on my website. The funny thing is that the features in PlumeriaSC 2 are totally awesome compared to PlumeriaSC 1. It will be interesting to see what people do when the PlumeriaSC 3 teaser comes out! Another interesting thing I have observed is that most of the computers that view this blog are Windows users from France. Yes, Plumeria was named after a guy from France so I would guess that would explain it.
I will give a hint about what type of theme is used for the interface. In my teaser movie the number "2" is in a certain font that corresponds with the user interface.
Also I noticed the Mac OS X version of Be in the Cube had a bug from the OS 10.6 compiler which I fixed in OS 10.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment